Diet is NOT about eating less but eating RIGHT. To follow a diet is to eat the right food, at the right time & in right proportions. Our diet & nutrition consultants will help you get your dietary intake balanced, healthy and effective.
Our body & mind needs the correct amount of nutrition for performing all its normal functions in a healthy way.
Some of the advantages of eating right are;
- It reduces the tendency of unwanted fat & toxins accumulation in the body.
- It helps to delay aging with help of anti-oxidants, minerals, essential fatty acids and vitamins required for skin health.
- It helps to flush out of the toxins from the body, thus reducing pimples, acne, discoloration of skin etc.
- It helps in Body Metabolism Rate correction.
If we starve ourselves, the body starts accumulating non-nutrition part of food as well, and that’s why many individuals experience an increase in weight even while starving themselves.
India is blessed with the availability of a variety of food materials. Proper Indian meal consists of all required nutrients in balanced proportions. Therefore, at Rejoice Wellness, we never depend upon any kind of supplements or chemically processed foods for your well-being while prescribing a diet. We make sure that you get all the macro and micronutrients through regular home cooked food.
At Rejoice Wellness, we believe that a regular intake of healthy, home-cooked meals without having to starve yourself is the key to wellness and so, we provide you with options of balanced diets keeping in mind your food habits, dietary requirements, and your schedules.
Our doctors and nutritionists will give you a new diet chart every week after assessing your health report and health progress. Each week the diet chart will be selected considering your;
- Body tendencies
- Health issues
- Genetic built up
- Food habits (Veg, Non-Veg, Vegan, Jain, Gluten-free, Keto)
- Food allergies