Getting ready for Shravan the vegetarian month?
Worry not… Rejoice Wellness recipe book has your back.
We bring you this yummy, healthy vegetarian recipe that will help you stay fit and satisfy your tastebuds too…
Vegan Arbi Kofta
- 250 Gram Arbi/colocasia roots (Raan Aloo che gadde)
- 2 tbsp Bajra flour / kuttu flour
- 2 tbsp Jowar flour / rajgira flour
- 1-3 Green chili, finely chopped
- 1/2 inch Ginger, made into paste
- 3-5 garlic cloves, made into paste
- 1 tsp Cardamom seeds
- As required Rock salt
- 2-3 tsp Oil
How to make:
1. Boil the arbi in a pressure cooker or in a pan till it becomes soft.
2. Peel them all and add the rest of the ingredients.
3. Mash well and mix everything uniformly.
4. While shaping the kofta, you can apply some oil on your palms as the mixture is sticky.
5. Shape into cylinders and pan fry them with some oil till golden brown.
6. Serve with Dips and sauces.