Hey, here’s yet another ‘lockdown‘ special recipe…
While you are at home missing ‘eating out’ so ‘Rejoice Wellness’ says let’s create magic at home with this healthy recipe of;
Carrot fries with Yogurt dip.
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
1 tsp chili powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
For Yogurt Dip:
1 cup plain yogurt
1 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp chopped spring onion greens
1/4th tsp salt
1/4th tsp black pepper
– Preheat oven to 220 degree C.
– Cut carrot into sticks [fries shape].
– Combine; carrot, olive oil, coriander, chili powder, salt, black pepper together.
– Place fries in baking tray on baking sheet. [Do not place carrot sticks over one another.] – Bake for 20-25 minutes. But flip halfway through.
– Prepare the Yogurt dip side by side while baking the fries.
– Combine all the dip ingredients in a small bowl and set it in refrigerator.