Gudi Padwa is just around the corner.
At Rejoice wellness we are getting ready with healthy sweet delicacy for the celebration…
With this power packed recipe you can enjoy the festivities guilt-free… And Lose weight & built muscles too.
Date Almond Rolls
- ½ cup milk
- 10-12 dates/khajur chopped
- ½ cup Almond powder + 1 tablespoon more for coating
- 1 tablespoon milk powder
- 1 teaspoon ghee
- In a non-stick pan, combine milk and chopped dates. Cook on a medium flame and keep mashing dates with the help of a wooden spoon.
- You will notice that the mixture will start getting thick and will form a thick paste. At this point, reduce the flame to low and add almond powder and milk powder. Mix well and keep stirring till mixture thickens.
- Add ghee, mix and cook till mixture leaves sides of the pan. Keep stirring continuously on low flame.
- Remove from flame and let the mixture cool down completely.
- Shape rolls from the mixture and roll them in almond powder.
- Keep refrigerated and enjoy.