In spirit of Valentine’s week here we are with this love filled healthy recipe …
Easy Berry Frozen Yogurt Hearts
• 1 cup plain yogurt
• 1-2 tablespoons honey
• ½ cup strawberries
• ¼ cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
• silicon candy mold that hold 1-2 teaspoons matter
1. Wash strawberries well. Add them to blender and make smooth paste.
2. Add honey to yogurt and mix well.
3. Add strawberry paste to 1 cup of the yogurt. Do not mix in completely, just swirl a little.
4. Fill each mold ⅔ full with the yogurt mixture.
5. Add 1 blueberry to each mold, pressing it in slightly. Add more yogurt to each mold, overfilling slightly.
6. Use an off-set spatula or a butter knife to smooth away any excess yogurt and create a clean line over the tops of the molds.
7. Freeze until solid, 3 hours up to overnight. Pop out of the mold and store in an airtight container in the freezer.