Here is an easy , featuring tangy tomatoes with pepper for a fiesta of taste.
It’s a perfect “Sunday breakfast “ recipe !
“Mediterranean Deviled Eggs”
– 1 dozen eggs
– 6 tablespoons finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes
– 6 tablespoons 2% Greek yogurt
– 4 teaspoons lemon juice
– Oregano leaves
– 1/2 teaspoon crushed red
– Salt as per taste
– Steam eggs in a vegetable steamer 16 minutes; cool slightly, and peel.
– Slice eggs in half lengthwise, and remove yolks;
– Mash all yolks together in a bowl.
– Stir tomatoes, yogurt, half the amount of red pepper,chopped Oregano leaves, salt and lemon juice into yolks.
– Divide among whites
– Top with remaining crushed red pepper for garnish.