This Sunday ‘Rejoice Wellness’ brings you healthy yummy recipe to fight this summer heat…
- 1 Tbsp rice bran oil
- 2 tbsp mustard seeds
- 2 garlic cloves
- 15-20 curry leaves
- green chilies (de-seeded)
- 1 tbsp. ginger
- 2-3 baby corn (diced)
- 1 tbp peanuts (boiled)
- 1/2 zucchini, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- to taste pepper
- to taste salt
- 1 cup jowar seeds (sorghum)
- Soak the jowar seeds overnight and boil it in the same water for 15 minutes.
- Boil it with 2 garlic cloves wrapped in a muslin cloth to infuse some flavor.
- Heat the rice bran oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds, curry leaves, green chilies and ginger.
- When the seeds splutter, add baby corn & peanuts
- After a minute add the zucchini. Stir fry.
- Add the red peppers and yellow peppers. Stir fry.
- Add the salt, pepper & cooked jowar. Toss well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.