Tomorrow is Bhaubeej / Bhaiduj whatever you call it… So surprise your brother and sister with this super healthy and yummy dessert….
Rejoice wellness presents recipe that has goodness of health and ‘sweet & sour’ taste of the wonderful relation between siblings that we all are celebrating tomorrow
- 3 cups of chopped Pineapple
- 2 tbsp. honey
- Few pieces of chopped pineapple / Mint leaves for garnishing [optional]
- Freeze the pineapple pieces for 2-3 hours.
- Add frozen pineapple in high speed food processor or mixer.
- Crush it to idli batter consistency do not crush it to juice consistency.
- Add honey to crushed pineapple.
- Set in a rectangle baking loaf pan and smooth the surface.
- Freeze for 2 hours. [Let it get frozen but be little soft to scoop out. If it gets very hard, then let it sit out for 5-10 minutes before serving]
- Garnish the scooped sorbet while serving with pineapple pieces/ mint leaves if you like.