It’s a wonderful Sunday morning… Rejoice wellness brings you healthy yummy recipe…
Banana Pecan Baked Oatmeal Bread
• 2 1/2 cups (228g) rolled old-fashioned oats
• 2/3 cup (70g) chopped Pecans, plus few more for serving if desired
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 1 tsp ground cinnamon
• 1/4 tsp salt
• 1 1/4 cups (292g) well mashed ripened bananas (about 3 medium)
• 1 tsp lemon juice
• 1 2/3 cup (395ml) milk, plus more for serving if desired
• 1/4 cup (60ml) maple syrup, plus more for serving if desired
• 2 large eggs
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 3 Tbsp (40g) coconut oil, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8×8-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray, set aside.
2. In a medium mixing bowl whisk together oats, Pecans, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
3. In a separate mixing bowl stir together mashed bananas with lemon juice then add in milk, maple syrup, eggs, and vanilla extract and whisk until very well blended.
4. Stir in coconut oil. Pour milk mixture into oat mixture and stir to combined. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
5. Bake in preheated oven until set, about 30 minutes. Serve warm with milk, additional pecans and maple syrup if desired.