This Sunday ‘Rejoice wellness’ brings to you #Lockdown special healthy recipe of;
2 tsp. olive oil, divided
1 Cup chopped red onion (1 med)
1/2 C chopped celery
4 C cauliflower florets (about 1 1/2 lb)
1/2 tsp. ground coriander
2 cans (14.5 oz each) low sodium chicken or vegetable broth
1/2 tsp. salt, divided
1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper, divided
1/3 Cup fat free evaporated milk
1. HEAT 2 teaspoons of the oil in soup pot over medium heat.
2. Add onion and celery and cook, stirring occasionally, 6 to 7 minutes.
3. Stir in cauliflower and coriander. Cook 2 minutes.
4. Add broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low, cover, and simmer until tender, 20 minutes. Remove from heat and cool 5 minutes.
5. PUREE soup in batches. Return to pot.
6. Stir in milk, salt and pepper. Warm over medium heat until heated through, about 5 minutes