This Sunday Rejoice wellness brings you yet another Christmas special recipe is here… Healthy, yummy and fun filled are the key words to describe this recipe!
For recipe share click: https://bit.ly/3E4A51j
Grilled Sesame Chicken Skewers
For the chicken:
- ½ cup ketchup
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 950 grams boneless skinless chicken thighs cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- Whisk the ketchup, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, honey, and cornstarch in a small saucepan over medium-high.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until the sauce is thick, 4 minutes.
- Set aside to cool, then add half of the sauce to a bowl with the chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Light a grill.
- Thread the chicken onto skewers and grill, turning as needed, until charred and cooked through, 15 minutes.
- Transfer the skewers to a platter and brush with the remaining sauce.
- Sprinkle with the sesame seeds and scallions.