This Sunday Rejoice Wellness brings you healthy & yummy recipe of
‘Homemade Peanut Butter’
– 2 cups unsalted shelled roasted peanuts
– ½ tsp salt / as per taste
– 1 tsp honey
– 1-2 tsp peanut oil
– Add roasted peanuts to food processor
– Grind a little
– Add salt and honey
– And grind more
– Add oil if the consistency is not smooth enough.
– You can store this almost for a month in refrigerator in air tight container.
Note: you can add almonds to make almond peanut butter or unsweetened cocoa powder and increase honey quantity [ as per taste] to make a chocolate peanut butter.