As Diwali is here ‘Rejoice Wellness’ brings you yummy dessert recipe made with Jowar / Sorghum.
You have already read how healthy Jowar / Sorghum is for health in our Wednesday post.
• 1 cup Jowar
• 1/2 cup crushed dates paste
• 1/2 cup coconut
• Raisins, pieces of almonds , pieces of walnuts [optional ] • 2 tsp milk. [optional]
1. Heat a pan and roast the jowar till you get a nice aroma. [If you over roast it, some of it will pop but that’s ok. The main thing is not to let the grains burn.] 2. Once the jowar cools, take it in a mixie jar and add coconut and grind to a powder.
3. Now add crushed dates paste and mix well. Churn once or twice in a mixie for it to become mixed well.
4. Immediately transfer onto a plate. Add nuts and dried fruits and make balls.
5. Sprinkle a little warm milk and make ladoos if they do not hold shape well.
6. Serve / store in an air tight container
#rejoicewellness #drasmitasawe #jowar #sorghum #health #wellness #fitness #healthylifestyle #healthyfood #diet #nutrition #healthy #fit #diwali #laddu #dessert #healthydessert #obesity #weightloss #weightlossjourney