Let’s celebrate ’Earth Day’ by valuing our very own ’Mother Earth’…
This *COVID crisis has shown us ‘how we can help her flourish?’ *…
Just being a little mindful of our actions is what is needed.
On this ‘earth day’ let’s pledge to meet our ‘Mother earth’ every single day…
Take a walk in sand or on grass in garden or in sea water barefoot at least for half an hour everyday!
With barefoot walks we can re-establish connection with Mother Earth… and she can bless us with her healing capabilities… in scientific terms earth’s electrical energy causes positive effects on our body.
It’s also called ‘Grounding’.
As for ‘Health Benefits’ of grounding are;
- Reduces Swelling and inflammation.
- Improves oxygenated blood circulation.
- Reduces levels of stress hormones like Cortisol.
- Improves blood pressure regulation by reducing stress hormones.
- Improves sleep quality.
- Improves eyesight and nervous system functioning by activating pressure points on feet.
- Removes fatigue.
- Reduces anxiety and depression.
- Reduces chronic pain.
Wish you all “Happy Earth Day!”