Rejoice Wellness Sunday special healthy yummy recipe is here…
Sweet Potato toast topped with spinach n Egg
1 large sweet potato
1 cup spinach leaves
½ tsp chili sauce
1 tsp oil
1 cup water
Salt as per taste
1. In a pan add ½ tsp oil.
2. Add spinach leaves and water to the pan.
3. Add ½ tsp oil to frying pan and make sunny side up egg ready.
4. Make slices of sweet potato (1/4 inch thick)
5. Add 1 sweet potato slice in a toaster or toaster oven until just cooked through and starting to brown, 12 to 15 minutes.
6. Top the sweet potato slice with spinach, egg and chili sauce.