Here is the first winning recipe by Deepali Mate …
“Zucchini Broccoli Quoin Fritters”
-200 grams zucchini ( or one small zucchini) grated
-One big bowl broccoli florets
-one bowl quinoa ( boiled)
-Half cup of regular oats
-One green chilly finely diced
-Two garlic pods grated
-Salt and pepper as per taste.
-Oil for cooking
1. Remove the excess water from grated zucchini. Place the zucchini in large mixing bowl.
2. Boil the broccoli florets in boiling water for 5 minutes. Remove the water in boiled broccoli. Gently mash the boiled broccoli florets. Add them in mixing bowl with zucchini.
3. Now in that mixture add quinoa, oats,chilly, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix it together.
4. Now Crack one whole egg into mixture. If required add lil water if required for consistency. Your fritter mixture is ready.
5.heat a large frying pan, brush some oil to it. Now spread small dumpings of fritters mixture on it each of a small bowl size. Brush the sides with oil. Now cover the pan for 4 to 5 minutes.
Shallow fry fritters on medium heat. Check if they are golden brown from one side.
6. Now slowly flip the fritters. Cook from another side.
7. Serve the hot fritters with tomato ketchup.
Log on to- http://goo.gl/7UktB4