Rejoice Wellness brings healthy yummy ‘Vegan’ (specially on public demand) recipe of ‘Cinnamon Baked Pears‘ for your sweet tooth from ‘Chef Sarang Joshi’ all the way from Newzealand !
Cinnamon Baked Pears (Vegan)
• 2 pears, washed, cut in half and cored
• 1 teaspoon cinnamon
• 1 teaspoon maple syrup/ Honey
• Pumpkin Spice Granola , for topping
• Coconut cream , for topping
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
• Place cored pears on a baking sheet. If they aren’t even, cut off a bit of the bottom of the pear so that it stands up straight.
• Sprinkle evenly with cinnamon, and then with maple syrup/ honey.
• Place in oven for 20 to 25 minutes to bake.
• Remove and allow to cool slightly.
Top with your favorite toppings of coconut cream & pumpkin spice granola