Diwali is here… And we all want to celebrate it with something sweet. Rejoice wellness brings you recipe that will fulfill your wish without getting into guilt…
Grilled Almond Barfi
- 500 gms khoya
- ½ tsp cardamom powder
- 4-5 tbsp dates paste (optional)
- 1 cup almonds (crushed), roasted
- Crushed almonds, pistachios & walnuts [for garnishing]
How to Make:
1. Grate the khoya and keep aside.
2.Heat a pan and add khoya, now add cardamom powder, dates paste if you are using and cook on low heat for 3-4 minutes.
3. Remove from fire and mix in roasted and crushed almonds. Immediately transfer to setting dish.
4. Spread evenly and cut into pieces. Garnish it with crushed almonds, pistachios & walnuts.
5. Place the dish in a hot oven at 200 C with heat only from top and allow the surface to caramelize.
6.Remove and serve immediately.