This Sunday morning
‘Rejoice Wellness’ brings healthy yummy ‘Desserts’ recipe of ‘No Bake Brownie Energy Bites’ for ‘Rainy Sunday Special’ from ‘Chef Sarang Joshi’ all the way from New Zealand !
No Bake Brownie Energy Bites
• 60 gram of chickpeas; [soaked overnight, boiled, rinsed and drained] • 1/2 cup homemade Peanut Butter
• 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
• 1/3–1/2 cup maple syrup (depending on how sweet)
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1/3 cup chocolate chips
• optional: 1/2 tsp baking soda (for added cookie taste)
• ½ cup desiccated coconut (optional for garnish)
1. Add the chickpeas, peanut butter, flaxseed, maple syrup, vanilla and baking soda (if using) to a food processor or high-speed blender.
2. Process until mixture comes together, scraping down sides as needed. Should take 1-3 minutes.
3. Stir in chocolate chips. And blend in again.
4. Role it in small balls.
5. Sprinkle desiccated coconut for garnish