It’s first Sunday of the ‘New Decade’ and here is a special healthy yummy ‘Rejoice Wellness’ recipe of ‘Oatmeal Filled Baked Apples’ to give you a supercharge start…
Oatmeal Filled Baked Apples
2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
3 cups water
2 tbsp. Honey
1 tbsp. ground cinnamon
4 large baking apples
2 tbsp. black raisins
2 tbsp. chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, combine oatmeal and water and stir occasionally until creamy.
3. Take it off the heat.
4. Stir in ground cinnamon and let cool slightly.
5. Take all apples & get tops sliced and insides hollowed.
6. Transfer apples to a glass baking dish and spoon in cooked oatmeal.
7. Bake until apples are soft and bubbly, it takes about 35 minutes.
8. Top oatmeal with raisins and walnuts
9. Drizzle honey over it
10. Now serve.