Diwali is nearing and we all want to get rid of those extra kgs before that. So here is a healthy one pot meal recipe. This can be your dinner 3-4 times a week as it’s a balanced meal. Full of healthy carbs, proteins, fiber, vitamins & minerals.
So just go for it…
Oats 1 cup
½ Onion [finely chopped]
Mix veggies [fine chopped] [carrot, spring onion, green peas, beans etc]
1 green chili [finely chopped]
Garlic 1 clove [minced]
Salt [as per taste]
Black pepper powder [as per taste]
Water 1 cup
Milk 1 cup
Oil 2 tsp
Coriander for garnishing
- Heat oil in the pan and add onion, garlic, and chili. Sauté well.
- Add veggies to the pan and sauté till little soft.
- Now add oats to the pan and sauté for 2 minutes
- Add water & salt and let it boil.
- Now add milk & black pepper powder and bring it to a boil
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- You can serve hot with a slice of bread toast or bread crumbs if you like.