Triple Coconut Granola
• 4 cups Rolled Oats
• 1 cup slivered almonds or nuts of choice
• 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• ¾ teaspoon fine-grain sea salt
• ½ teaspoon ground ginger
• ½ cup melted coconut oil
• ½ cup maple syrup
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• ½ cup large, unsweetened coconut flakes
• ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
• Optional: ⅔ cup dried fruit, chopped if large
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, almonds, cinnamon, salt and ground ginger.
3. Add the coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla.
4. Stir until every oat is lightly and evenly coated. Using your spatula, scrape the contents of the bowl onto your prepared pan. Spread the granola into an even layer.
5. Bake for 15 minutes, then remove the pan from the oven, add both the coconut flakes and shredded coconut, and stir it all together.
6. Place the pan back into the oven until the coconut is lightly golden, about 5 to 10 minutes.
7. Let the granola cool completely on the pan. It will further crisp up as it cools.
8. Store in cool dry place. Serve with yogurt, milk, curd or just enjoy as crunchy munch-on.
• Store the granola in an airtight container, like a freezer bag (if you’re adding dried fruit, add it now).
• This granola will stay fresh at room temperature for 1 to 2 weeks, or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
• For many more healthy fun recipes follow ‘Rejoice Wellness’ Facebook? Instagram and www.Rejoicewellness.in / download‘Rejoice Wellness’ Android app.
• For fulfilling weight-loss diets book your appointment on 9821127452