Are you missing your pulaos during your weight loss journey?
If yes then this Sunday Rejoice Wellness has dedicated just to you…
Enjoy this yummy healthy ‘Quinoa Pulao’ Recipe…
- 200 g quinoa
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 10 – 12 Black peppercorn
- ½ inch cinnamon piece
- 1 Star anise
- ¼ cup carrots chopped
- ¼ cup corn
- ¼ cup Peas Fresh
- ¼ cup beans French
- ¼ cup bell-peppers chopped
- 2 tbsps mint leaves
- Salt red chilli and powder as per taste
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Heat up ghee in a large pan and cumin seeds to it.
- When cumin seeds start to splutter add chopped onions followed by green peas, chopped beans, chopped carrots, corn and yellow or green bell peppers.
- Sauté all the vegetables for 3-4 minutes on medium heat while stirring them continuously.
- Now add washed or dry quinoa to the pan and once again sauté these together for 2-3 minutes.
- Add salt to taste, red chili powder and garam masala powder to the pan followed by coriander leaves, mint leaves, and 400 ml of water.
- Cover and cook for approximately from 12-15 minutes over low heat. Check it after 12 minutes first and then see if it requires more cooking.