On this rainy Sunday ‘Rejoice Wellness’ brings you yummy healthy recipe to satisfy your taste-buds and provide lots of nutrients…
• 225 grams extra firm tofu
• 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
• 1.5 tablespoon cornstarch
• 1.5 tablespoons ground flaxseeds
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 2 tablespoons whole wheat flour
• 2 tablespoons cornmeal
• 1/2 teaspoon red chilly powder
• 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
• Pinch of salt
• Slice the tofu into fairly thin nugget-sized wedges and squeeze out the water Mix all the other ingredients into a small bowl.
• Whisk almond milk, cornstarch, flaxseed powder & salt together.
• Dip tofu nugget in this mixture and cover well from all sides.
• Mix wheat flour, cornmeal, chilly powder, garlic powder and salt together to make breading mixture.
• Drop each tofu nugget into the breading and toss it around to coat thoroughly.
• Place each into the air fryer. Set your air fryer to 370º F and cook for about 5-7 minutes, then flip and continue until the breading has become more golden and the nuggets are slightly puffy.
• Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Bake for 15 minutes, then flip the pieces and bake for 15 more minutes, until golden and crispy.
• Serve with your favorite sauce or Hummus.
Note: You can use firm Paneer instead of Tofu if you like.