Green Bean Salad with Egg Topping
675 Gram Green beans-topped and tailed
2 Tbsp Olive oil
2 Tbsp Ghee
1 Cup White breadcrumbs
4 Tbsp Parsley, chopped
1 Egg – (hard boiled and shelled)
How to Make
1. Bring a large pan of salted water to a boil.
2. Add the beans and cook for 6 minutes.
3. Drain well and toss the beans in olive oil and allow it to cool.
4. Heat the ghee in a large frying pan and add the breadcrumbs and fry until they turn golden.
5. Remove the pan from the heat and add the chopped parsley and then grate in the egg.
6. Place the beans in a shallow box and spoon on the breadcrumb topping.
7. The salad can be prepared in advance and then chilled until needed.